[Firefox Addon] Fix a bug that cannot add eBay item from eBay item web page
[Mac] fix a bug in the error handling of running Mac system functions, for example, cancel/schedule wake up event from sleep, disable app nap and etc
When exiting the app, the program may show a message waiting for several seconds to make sure data is saved correctly. Occasionally there is a bug that the program asks for unnecessarily much longer waiting time. This bug is fixed.
Fix a bug that when auction ends the status text still says Watching.
[Windows App]Update JoyBidder SSL Certificates DB to fix Unknown Certificates Error
Don't show Bid Failed notification if the auctions have already ended.
- User can test sniping by entering negative lead seconds in the bid dialog to let the program to automatically bid after specific time duration.
More information at http://www.joybidder.com/help.php?k=how+to+test.
This program will continue to automatically update item status unless there are 4 consecutive updating failures. In previous version, the program stops updating item status immediately after first updating error.
- Fix the bug that pre-paid snipes credit does not refresh unless restart JoyBidder
- [Mac] User can now safely exit the program using the Quit command from System Dock, which in earlier version could corrupt JoyBidder data and debug log files
- [Mac] App version number is now shown correctly in Finder after auto-update
- Fix a bug that space char cannot be used in eBay password in User Manager
- Fix a bug that timer is not cleared after operation is completed, for example, refreshing server sniping service pre-paid credit, causing potential resource leak and extra CPU usage.
- Fix a bug of incorrect shipping fee for international shipping
- Fix a bug that some eBay error codes are not captured and shown
- Show login error, bid error and update status and icon
- Improve code efficiency, consume less CPU cycle
- [Mac] Support Mac OS menu bar and short cut, for example, CMD+Q to quit application.
- [Mac] [require re-install] Support Retina display
- [Mac] [require re-install] build-in alert notification with Notification Center integration. Growl integration is deprecated.
- [Mac] [require re-install] upgrade runtime engine and build-in web browser for better performance and capability
- Verify user's eBay login before submitting pending snipes JoyBidder server sniping service
- Refresh the status of pending snipes before submitting to JoyBidder server sniping service
- JoyBidder Free user can now use JoyBidder server sniping service
- Improve performance by reducing HTTP requests when adding, updating and bidding eBay item
- Display common eBay error code when bidding fails, for example, auction ended, shipping restriction
- Show an icon in the status bar to notify user with latest product news
- User can now export and compress debug log as zip file from Settings
- Fix a bug that JoyBidder fails to login to eBay for some users
- Don't calculate network lag if the item update fails
- Suppress excessive notification alerts to avoid slowing down the computer
- Fix a bug in the progress manager that might leak memory
- optimize bid requests with thte latest eBay changes
- crop the shipping location field in quick view panel, to prevent potential long location string from inflatting the panel width
- Fix the bug that JB sometimes cannot decide if the user has logged into eBay already after recent eBay web site change, causing JB to issue unnecessary login requests to eBay
- Some default options, for example, alert options, debug log and etc, could not be turned off. This bug is fixed
- Fix a bug that shipping fee is not calculated correctly
- Fix a bug that JoyBidder keeps refreshing BuyItNow item status when and after the listing is ended