Fix a bug that when auction ends the status text still says Watching.
[Windows App]Update JoyBidder SSL Certificates DB to fix Unknown Certificates Error
Fix a bug that alert emails are not sent.
- [Mac] reduce CPU usage
- fix accational license expire error when starting the program
- fix error when handling unhandled mime-type content in build-in web browser
- Allow input registration code when renew
- Fix a bug that refreshing item manually will not update the ended item status correctly, if the item has many updating errors before but has recovered since.
- When exiting the app, the program may show a message waiting for several seconds to make sure data is saved correctly. Occasionally there is a bug that the program asks for unnecessarily much longer waiting time. This bug is fixed.
- This program will continue to automatically update item status unless there are 4 consecutive updating failures. In previous version, the program stops updating item status immediately after first updating error.
1.9.73 [09-12-2014] Firefox Addon
- fix a bug in the error handling during the program init that causes license validation failure. The program cannot update item status or bid because it because "license expired"
1.9.73 [09-09-2014] Mac
- [Mac] fix a bug in the error handling of running Mac system functions, for example, cancel/schedule wake up event from sleep, disable app nap and etc
- Program shows license expiring warning in the bottom status bar.
- User can set maximum auto increment of bid price in the Setting dialog.
- User can test sniping by entering negative lead seconds in the bid dialog to let the program to automatically bid after specific time duration.
More information at http://www.joybidder.com/help.php?k=how+to+test.
- License expiring reminder won't be shown if user has previousely set it "not to display".
The fix will display the reminder regardless, if the license expiration date has been extended since.